Items can only be returned for the following reasons
1. Items is not as described by seller
2. Within the return policy period
3. Item is damaged.
The seller will determine the quality guarantee period (return allowed time), you will no longer be able to return an item once the
return policy time has expired.
When an item is delivered, you as a buyer will be notified, if you don't acknowledge receipt of the item, your seller can prompt eBoso
to trigger release funds three days after the item has been delivered to you on a zero return policy or on expiration of a stated
return policy period.
If an item you want to return qualify to be returned, you must follow the following process closely;
1. Inform the seller on the problem and discuss a resolution with them
2. Once a seller conclude that you send the item, put the item in the post as soon as possible (making sure you keep the traking
3. Log into your "My eBoso" account and update the "Return Item" (arrow) icon for that item.
4. Once the seller received item and confirm receipt, you will be automatically refunded.
If you have any concern with you payment or refund, feel free to chat with our customer support team.